Click the Save Template button and now To The Break Of Dawn: Pieces Of A Dream - Mt. Airy Groove

Friday, April 02, 2010

Pieces Of A Dream - Mt. Airy Groove

I was watching one of those Michael Holman old school DVDs this morning, volume 1 to be exact and the first one on it is some bloke called MC Easy Gee and he's rhyming to this. It's all very entertaining but the thing that kept bugging me was the DJ who kept on letting the record play too long and the rappers on the original recording are overlapping Easy Gee's rhymes. Why didn't he just flip the plastic and use the instrumental version? Anyway, I don't have an OG copy just this bootleg which I bought around 3 or 4 years ago and it's just as nice. Also, check out the producer's name mid right, I never noticed that before.

  1. Vocal
  2. Instrumental

No comments: